🌟 Allow us to introduce ourselves
Ancient Gaming, an innovative software creator for the future of iGaming, bucks the trend that has lacked innovation for two decades. We're not trend followers; we're trendsetters. As iGaming pioneers, we challenge the status quo, crafting not just appealing software but a whole new experience for the newer, high-spending generation seeking to reinvent gaming interactions.
Founded in 2018 in Malta, we've become a global presence with 50+ dedicated team members spanning across 25+ countries. And yes, we're proudly remote-first!
🚀 Your mission as a COO!
As our COO you will have a strategic role in our executive team and be the driving force behind the operational excellence of our organization. Your expertise will bring a new level of managing and optimizing the day-to-day business operations within our fast-paced technology environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement operational strategies to support the company's overall business objectives.
- Oversee and streamline operational processes to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless coordination and communication.
- Lead and mentor a high-performing operations team, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and accountability.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess team and operational performance.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and scalability.
- Work closely with technology teams to integrate automation and technology solutions into operational workflows.
- Identify and mitigate operational risks, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Work closely with the CEO and other executives to contribute to the development and execution of the company's overall strategic plan.
- Provide insights and recommendations on operational aspects that impact strategic decision-making.
You will thrive in this role if you have:
- At least 5 years of previous experience working as a strategic leader in Operations Management roles (such as Chief Operating Officer, Startup Leadership, VP of Operations, General Manager, Management Consultant, or similar) within Tech Industry.
- Demonstrated success in process optimization and efficiency improvements.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in change and project management as well as demonstrating the ability to drive process improvements and navigate. organizational change and growth effectively.
- Out-of-the-box and strategic way of thinking with the ability to translate vision into actionable plans.
The benefit list — or what’s in it for you:
- You’ll grow as a business leader - This is a key role for us, providing a unique opportunity for a very broad learning curve and getting to know every aspect of a fast-growing gaming organization — and eventually being able to grow into a wide set of roles. You’ll be able to influence the strategic direction and move the needle in nearly every aspect of the business while using and honing a very wide set of skills. For any additional educational needs, we’ll set you up with a learning and development budget.
- A focus on flexibility and balance - We are firm believers in focusing on outcomes over controlling the process — and our remote-first approach to work proves it! We want you to be able to do your best work without worrying about things like equipment, so we’ll set you up with a work-from-home budget so you can arrange your space to best serve your needs. This is a role that requires a lot of mental resources and resilience, so we want to mention that our employees have access to Spill, an employee mental health platform.
- You get to work with a brilliant team in a fast-growing environment - We’re an innovative and fast-growing company building some amazing products in our diverse portfolio, with endless opportunities for wins big and small — and every year we organize a big offsite to celebrate them.
This post not only outlines our ideal candidate but also serves as an inspiration for what this role can evolve into. Even if you consider yourself an 80% fit but have a genuine passion for this position, we encourage you to apply. We're eager to hear from individuals who share our enthusiasm. Ancient Gaming is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.